TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Analog and digital signal processing;
- Speech and biomedical signal processing and coding;
- Multirate signal processing;
- A/D and D/A conversion.
- Image processing;
- Image formation, modeling and representation;
- Image analysis and pattern recognition;
- Image/video coding and transmission;
- Image storage, retrieval;
- General circuits theory;
- Methods of circuit analysis, synthesis, design, and optimization;
- Analog and digital filter design;
- ASICs and VLSI circuit design;
- Nonlinear and chaotic circuits;
- Switched-capacitor and switched-current circuits;
- Neural networks;
- Cellular neural networks;
- RF and microwave circuits.
- Analog and digital electronic systems;
- Electronic embedded systems;
- VLSI and large scale systems;
- Data Acquisition Systems, FPGA-based systems;
- Multimedia systems;
- RF systems, Communication systems;
- Nonlinear, adaptive, and intelligent systems;
- Neural and fuzzy systems;
- Artificial intelligence and expert systems
- Nonlinear, adaptive, and intelligent systems.
Mathematical and Computational Methods:
- Fast algorithms and transforms;
- Simulation and modeling;
- Testing and fault analysis;
- Sensitivity and symbolic analysis;
- Multiresolution analysis and wavelets;
- Neural and fuzzy computing;
- Computer aided design.
- Electronic systems, signals and image processing and recognizing in medicine, environment, communications etc.
- Multimedia in education;
- Software for teaching signals and electronic systems;
- Student laboratories.